Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 30: My Snowy Valentine

Today is Valentine's Day. I LOVE Valentine's Day! As if that wasn't enough...it's snowing! I LOVE snow! Big fluffy snowflakes and about 6 inches on the ground.

Brad left me a box of Valentine's chocolates since I wouldn't be home to celebrate with him and the kids. I put it on the kitchen table last night to "surprise" myself when I woke up. Sappy and sentimental, I know.


Jacob was happy to provide my workout today so that I can eat my chocolate guilt free. My poor baby has a cold. He sniffled and snorted through his banana snack. His little nose is so congested. He got a lot of extra love and attention today. He was understandably a little out of sorts. We rocked and danced and jumped and twirled and tossed in the air and swung around and FINALLY settled down long enough to listen to some classical music. It was very difficult to give him back to the nanny today when I really want to take him home and put him in a steamy shower and make him hot lemonade and give him all the attention a sick little boy needs.

I tried to get a picture of the two of us, but all of them were blurry. It's difficult to get a good picture with just me alone with Jacob. He likes to dive head first off the sofa so unless he is very still and very occupied, I can't have my hands full with the camera. Here's the best of what I got today.




No comments: